Monday, 12 November 2012

Deep Breath

Hi all! Hope you've all had a fantastic weekend and have a fun filled week ahead of you. It's Day 2 of our CHRISTMAS themed week to tantalise you with all the fabulous goodies Kitty has in stock. I have decided to showcase another Cats Pajamas stamp. This cute bun stamp set is called "Deep Breath"...


I have coloured bunny with copics and paper pieced his scarf and hat using this pretty paper from Glitz Design called Joyeux Noel. Cute lettering is Die-namics High Rise alphabet.


I love his little wave! I'm almost tempted to wave back. lol. 

Kitty has some amazing new Christmasy stock in- the latest CC Designs and SOG releases and, yep, Stamping Bellas are due any day!!!!! Yay! x


1 comment:

  1. I love the traditional feel to this card but the image is so cute. Love your paper piecing too x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)