Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Daddy's Girl

Hi Everyone It's Debbie Here and I'm the GD for November, Today I would like to share a little 8x8 canvas that I have created as a gift for a little girl.


I have used the ever so cute *NEW* Saturated Canary Stamps - Daddy's Girl I have coloured her up with Copics, she is a dream to colour! I have matched her up with the gorgeous My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper Pad - Six By Six Happy Day all items Highlighted are available at My Mum's Craft Shop


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out The new stock for November here


3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Debbie. I love the beautiful banner and the little ribbon sentiment.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello im just having a wee blog hop...just being nosey really lol!!! your card is so ..absoloutely stunning love the image .love your colouring too hug sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've coloured her beautifully. A very pretty card x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)