Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Cheeky Snowy Seal

Hello, today i have a bit of a sneak peak of what is currently on the way and arriving soon at My Mum's Craft Shop
How cute is this gorgeous seal? I love seals and this image just sums me up!
I didn't want to create anything complicated as i wanted to show him off with his 
cheeky smile and cute bowtie!

This stamp is of course from Paper Smooches Chilly Chums Stamp Set and the fabulous news is My Mum's Craft Shop are now going to be stocking them and this one is on order and on the way now!
Wooohooooo.. if you would like us to reserve you a set just send us over an email.

The sentiment is from a CC Designs Stamp Set called Frosty Greetings. All that was added was some Washi Tape and some gems, oh and i rounded some of the corners too. So it shows you can still create a super cute card within minutes!

Kitty xx

3 comments:

  1. oh my this is divine love the colours the image is adorabl kitty...perfect stunning card hugs ssassyxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I love Kim's stamps, they're so fun! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this card but it's cute too x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)