Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Uptown Girl!



Good Morning to you :)

I'm here today with a little something I've whipped up for that thing in December I'm not mentioning yet!

But, if you're not burying your head in the sand, are being sensible, and fancy making something like this, I used; Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Eve under the Mistletoe, Bazzill Basics Timeless Paper and Die-Namics Open Zig Zag Border Die.

Pop by tomorrow, as our latest Guest Designer, Heather is here with something sure to inspire you.

Have a great day...

Stampin FluffnStuff

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo, so pretty, adore the kraft and love the depth of colour in her dress :) Thanks for bigging me up!!! Hmmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Faye! Beautiful colouring and sweet doodling !

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)