Thursday, 11 October 2012

Time for a Pint :)

Today I thought I would challenge myself a little - nobody likes to make cards for those 'men', soo difficult to create for aren't they! Well, once I got my goodies together I really enjoyed making this. Wild Rose Studio make some gorgeous goodies perfect for mens cards. Both this image and the papers are made by them - I think their male images are just the right amount of cute that I enjoy using them, but are 'manly' enough to make a fab card!


This image is called "Time for a Pint" and is one of many Wild Rose Studio stamps perfect for all those dad's out there - I had soo much fun colouring his tummy in with my copics and I even remembered to not just write down the copic colours but REMEMBER where I put them, so I shall list them at the end for those who asked for them on the facebook group. - Not a copic girl ... rumour has it that promarkers may well be making their debut over at My Mums Craft Shop soon but shhhh you didn't hear that from me!
The papers are Wild Rose Studio Man About Town and are the whole pad is scrummy!! I finished the card off with a sentiment cut from a Tim Holtz sizzlet alphabet, some sheer ribbon and some Die-namics stacking stars - my go to male embellishments!

Right ... this is long enough ... if you are still reading - congratulations - I shall reward you with my list of copic colours hehe ...
Skin and Hair - E11, E00, E000, R20  E74, E70
Top - R29, R24, R22, E43, E40
Trousers - C5, C2, C00
Shoes - E44, E42, E40
Drink - YR02, YR00
Bar - E55, E53, E51

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)