Friday, 26 October 2012

Sweet November Garden Girl Gertie



Morning All :)

I'm here today to share a little something I made earlier this week. The light was atrocious, so I apologise for my photo's. But, you'll get the gist at least. 

So, I've been meaning to have a play with CC Designs Sweet November Garden Girl Gertie for a while. I think she's fab! I wanted to put her with something soft and pretty and the Hello Friend Papers from Glitz Design were perfect for the job. I also wanted to give Gertie some space to be Gertie, so the layout is quite simple. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches. What can I say? Watch this space. And of course, a Friday wouldn't be a Friday without some Die-Namics Fishtail Flag Stax!

Have a great weekend...

Stampin FluffnStuff

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card - it had a warm, homely feeling to it x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)