Thursday, 25 October 2012

Pretty Post-it Notes :)

Today I have another little project to share with you. I have taken step by step pictures as I went along, so I will get a tutorial made up over the weekend to share with you all so you can have a go at making one yourself. It was super easy. I have seen post-it note holders before, but thought I would put my own little twist on it. I created an easel card style top to it to show off my image better when sitting on a desk, and I added a little calendar to make it useful - well even more useful than a normal post-it note holder!

The papers are Kaisercraft Tigerlily - the same papers that I used on my Halloween projects last week - see how versitile this paper pad is!!! The image is Neveah by Saturated Canary and I have of course coloured her in with my copics. I kept the decoration pretty simple finishing it with a single cherry blossom and duo of pasel pink roses.

I will update the post to add my tutorial at the weekend x x

2 comments:

  1. What a fab idea can't wait for the tutorial as these would make great teacher gifts for xmas tfs hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and would look great on any desk x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)