Monday, 8 October 2012

Polished!

Hey peeps! Steph here- I'm back!! Having done a stint as a guest designer, Kitty has very kindly asked me to stay on permanently. As you can imagine, I'm over the moon! Thanks, sweetie!! So here is my first card as an official permanent member of the team.


So here is MFT's A La Mode Polished to Perfection. I coloured her with copics, paper pieced her cardi and added a big dose of Crystal Stickles to the nail varnish. These stunning papers are by Kaisercraft and are called Tigerlily. Believe me when I say every single paper in that pad is utterly gorgeous- I love that you get embossed and glossy papers too. I have used the Die-namic File Tab underneath the Die-namic High Rise alphabet for the sentiment. The stamp actually comes with 4 great sentiments but I fancied using the alphabet dies again cos I've totally fallen in love with them!


Close up! The butterfly is cut out from one of the papers.

Pop over to the shop as not only has Kitty got an amazing sale on but she has done the impossible and managed to now stock The Cats Pajamas stamps!!! I can't tell you how excited I am!! Expect to see quite a bit of them coming from me in the next few weeks!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)