Saturday, 13 October 2012

Picture Perfect

Morning all, Heather here.  I adore the MFT stamps, especially the Pure Innocence ones, so cute! This Picture Perfect image is just gorgeous so of course she jumped into my basket :)


You probably can't see it properly (I'm still trying to master my new camera!) but I coloured the frame in gold glitter pen. I coloured her with my copics and tried a different technique to get the flowery top, I basically created them by doing dots with my copics.

I love the current trend for chevrons and fishtail banners so I tried to create my own to pop up my sentiment on. And of course I used my nesties to create a totally different shape of card, love the thickness of that Echo Park Paper.


Here are the products I used:

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)