Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Monkey Zoo



Hi all.  This is my first post as Guest Designer so please be gentle with me!  I adore the CC designs stamps and so had to buy the Monkey Zoo stamp, love it more so as the sentiment is the sort of song my kids love to sing! 



I decided to have a go at a 'his and hers' card.  The girly one uses the Echo Park Everyday Eclectic paper as it's inspiration and the boy one uses a Fancy Pants paper.  I coloured them with copics and then paper pieced the pressie on the boy card.  I added a banner just because I really like the fishtail banners but as it's only on my wish list and not YET in my stash I cut my own out (really looking forward to owning that die, would make it so much easier!)


Thanks for listening to me drivel on!

Heather
xxx

Here are the products I used to make these cards
For the Boy Monkey Zoo:


InLinkz.com
For the Girls Monkey Zoo

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are lovely Heather and thanks for listing the ingredients, great help! I particularly love your paper piecing!

    Big hugs
    Roni :O) xox

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)