Friday, 19 October 2012

Laugh Lines Pumpkin



Morning All :)

Have you been enjoying Halloween Week here at MMCS Shop Blog? I've loved watching all the fab projects pop up each day. There are soooooo many goodies I want need! If you have an ever growing list, let me add to it, I am after all, here to help...

I've used CC Designs Laugh Lines Pumpkin, I think Laugh Lines are my favourite range from CC Designs. The papers are Bazzill Basics All Hallows Eve and of course, I had to use Die-Namics Fishtail Flag Stax.

Now, before I head off into the sunset, have you noticed all the new Die-Namics are now in stock? Oops, did I say that out loud?!

Have a great weekend...

Stampin FluffnStuff

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute Faye. Love the beautiful paper selection. The image is so cute and the buttons are adorable. Great work.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful - I love the colouring you've used and the Dienamics die works really well.

    I'm not happy you've mentioned the new ones are out though, that's my bank manager sad again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I chuckled as soon as I saw the stamped image. So cute and funny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, great colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colours and the pumpkin kid! complements well throughout the card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - I love that image. And that chevron paper, I need it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card, Faye! Love the sweetly colored image and the mix of papers! This is one fun Fall card!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)