Monday, 29 October 2012

Hot Cocoa Cutie

Hi everyone! Steph here and I hope you're all baring up with this cold weather we've been having in the UK. Today is Day 2 of our second themed week "SWEET TREATS" with the promise of another fab prize for you!



One of my fav sweet treats is hot choccie- especially in this weather! Yum! So I decided to use MFT A La Mode Hot Cocoa Cutie. I coloured her with copics and paper pieced her leggings and mug. The papers I've used are Glitz Design Yours Truly- I love the papers in this pad! I used the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax and the Photo Corners. The sentiment comes with the set cut out with a Memory box label. I finished with some stitching.

Come back tomorrow for more "Sweet Treat" fun! x



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love all the different papers you used Steph. Love the stitching too.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some cup of cocoa. Love your colouring x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)