Tuesday, 23 October 2012

He Really Does Exist

Sorry i am a bit later than planned today, it's been one of 'those days'!! 
I hope you are all enjoying the DT cards this week, i think we should have done it as a themed week as guess what i have to show you... another Cat's Pajama creation, lol. Well he is super super cute and we do all love him :) :) This creation is currently featured in this months Making Cards Magazine.
I made this card using the Define Good Stamp Set. I coloured him with Copics and mounted him onto my beloved Circle & Scallop Nestabilities Dies. The papers are my fav pad this season - My Minds Eye - Winter Wonderland. I also used my Dienamics Monarch Border for the border.
For more info on how to create this, you will have to get yourself a copy of Making Cards :)

Kitty xx

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute and I love the pearls on the scallops x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)