Monday, 15 October 2012

Devilish Lucy

Steph here and it's Day 2 of our spooky Halloween theme, showcasing all the fabbie Halloween stash you can buy from the shop which you can check out here. 

Don't forget we are offering our special prize this week. All you have to do to win is to comment on each creation the design team make this week! How easy is that?!


I've used CC Design's Devilish Lucy. I coloured her with copics and paper pieced her dress. Just to show you how versatile these papers are, these are the Kaisercraft Tigerlily papers I've been using recently- see here. The sentiment is by MFT.



Lucy sure is a cutie! The great thing about this stamp is that you can also use it for Valentine's Day cards!

Pop by tomorrow for more spooky fun! x

8 comments:

  1. Cute card Steph. Love the sweet Design Papers you used. I especially love the one with the swirls. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see Halloween cards without ghost or witches. She is one cute little devil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely original card. I love the colouring and the sentiment is brilliant. the papers are now on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute to be scary! I love you innocent she looks. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you matched her dress to one of the papers (or vice versa). And the big background paper looks so shiny and swirly... I'm going to have to go check out your other projects with these papers now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwww love this. What a cutie.
    Great paper piecing too
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this stamp she looks so cute, fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the colour cimbinations and i also love using CCdesigns stamps

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)