Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Candy Kiddo

Today it's time for my usual Tuesday post for MMCS.
As you may have seen we are on our very first themed week..
Halloween & Halloween Colours
Here is my creation for this week....
Meet one of the new Stampendous Kiddos isn't she cute! This one is called Kitty Candy Kiddo.
The papers are Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor - am loving this paper!! 
All the sentiments & the spider die are from this set. I also added a bit of twine too!

Don't forget to leave a comment here and on each of the DT creations
each day this week and you can win yourself some Halloween Goodies!!

Kitty xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the bright vibrant colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Kitty. Love the cute image. Great coloring too and I love the touch of the twine. Looks great.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty, you've colored up a very cute kitty cat on this card! The girl is cute too, but the cat just has such a loving expression that it makes me think of my cats.

    Well, my cats when they're pretending to love me because they want something, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Kitty - the papers are amazing and one of the few Halloween sets I don't have so they're going on my wishlist now I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the stampendous stamps and yet another lovely card Kitty thanks for sharing her with us

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and gorgeous colours x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)