Thursday, 4 October 2012

Baby Jesus

Good Morning as promised, today I have a card to share featuring sweet Baby Jesus by Wild Rose Studio. I did write the copic colours down as requested, but you are going to have to forgive me this week, Im feeling poorly sick - yuk and I can't for the life of me remember where I put them!


The papers are scrummy and are from a 6x6 Teresa Collins paper pack called Christmas Cottage. I love using this layout with double sided papers - the 4 panels you can see behind the image were made with just 2 pieces, and ... even better still you can make 2 cards with the same layout so essentially the block background only used 1 sheet of paper! I kept the rest of the card pretty simple. The image was mounted with nesties, I used some bakers twine, a few gems and some poinsettia flowers alongside my sentiment which has been raised onto a dienamics vintage flourish. - Love how this sits so nicely behind a craftwork cards mini message!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)