Monday, 22 October 2012

Away we go!

Hey folks! Did you enjoy our Halloween-themed week? Were you the lucky winner of our Halloween prize?! Keep checking out the blog as we will be running more themed weeks with more fabbie prizes!

Anyway onto today's card which I'm VERY excited to show you! Kitty now stocks The Cat's Pajamas! I've been trying to get hold of these stamps for yonks and now Kitty has made my dream come true- check out the full range here!



Today I've chosen to use Away We Go! I coloured cute bunny with copics and paper pieced the balloon and sandbag/presents. These pretty papers are by Theresa Collins and are called Spring Fling. I've used MFT Dienamics Cloud Trio and cut the clouds with felt. The sentiment is one of 3 that come with the stamp set and has been cut out using the Dienamics Say What? die


Close up! How cute are his ears and nose???!! I used to have a lop-eared rabbit as a child and the big ears kinda remind me of my bunny! (called Flopsy!)

Enjoy your day! x

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I love that card. the lovely bunny is so cute and colours are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed leaving comments for the talented DT. Looking forward to when the next themed candy starts.
    Such a cute card. Those cute bunny images are adorable and I love the idea of the felt clouds.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and I love your colouring x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)