Sunday, 7 October 2012

A paper pieced Bethlehem


Hello Everyone! Jane here and I have something a little bit different for you this week, no Promarkers were used in the making of this card! I have used one of the gorgeous new Woodware stamps which arrived last month in the shop. This image is called Bethlehem and is currently out of stock but Kitty will be getting them back in soon.


To make the card, I stamped the image and sentiment directly onto a kraft card base. I then stamped the image onto a snowflake paper from the First Edition 'Christmas Village' pad. I stamped the image onto several patterned papers from the pad and cut out different elements and layered them up.


When the image was finished I added it to the card with foam pads and finished with glitter. I also added a little brown gem next to the sentiment. I hope you enjoy the rest of your Weekend!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)