Thursday, 6 September 2012

Thinking of you in the meadow

Hello - Zoe here again, its my turn to share a card with you made with goodies that can be found in My Mums Craftshop. I have stepped away from the Christmas creations and gone for a "thinking of you card". Its always nice to send a little card to let people know you are thinking of them when they are feeling a little down, who wouldnt be cheered up by a handmade card!


This gorgeous image is In the Meadow, and I have teamed her up with some gorgeous Strawberry Picnic papers, these really are soo scrummy ... just look at those strawberries!!! I have of course coloured Anabelle in with my copics, and have finished the card off with some butterflies, some twine, a charm, some gems and a craftwork cards sentiment. Thank you for looking and do go and check out the shop, I know that a TON of new goodies have just arrived!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so pretty and summery! I love those papers!! x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)