Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Summer Emma

Hello folks! Steph here and I'm over-the-top excited to say I was picked by Kitty to be Guest Designer for September. I can't wait to show you all the things I've been working on with gorgeous stash from My Mum's Craft ShopKitty runs an amazing DT and I'm having a blast already. You only have to take a look at the shop to see why- all my fav stamps and dies in one place plus all the crafting basics you'll ever need!! But I'm preaching to the converted, right?!!

Anyhoo, here is my first card featuring CC DesignsSummer Emma!


I coloured Summer Emma with copics, paper pieced her dress and mounted her on oval nestie. These stunning papers are by the latest from MME called The Sweetest Thing:Honey. The sun is made using the Sunshine Die-namic and grass is made using Fresh Cut Grass Die-namic. I made a raised awning using the Jumbo Scallop Die-namic which I then raised on foam pads. The sentiment is an MFT one cut out with a Memory Box label die.


How cute is she?! I love her summery dress perfect for these late Summer days!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph, it's lovely to see you here and with an absolutely, super, super, super pretty card! Tis Luuuurverly. xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)