Friday, 28 September 2012

Stocking Fillers



Morning all :)
Today, I thought I'd share a little card and tag I've made with some fab stash from Store. They're not a matching set, but I did make them together!

So, what did I use? Well the cute penguins and sentiments are from a new Some Odd Girl set, Winter Friends, which I believe is coming to store soon. The papers are First Edition Stocking Fillers. And the dies? Memory Box Twirled Heart Border, Memory Box Pine Tree Border, and Die-Namics Rounded Banner Stax. A little bit of ribbon from my stash and some Bakers Twine and Bob's your Uncle!


Have a great weekend!

Stampin FluffnStuff

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute! Love the bottom one especially- might have to invest in the Banner Stax and the little pine trees are the sweetest! x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)