Friday, 7 September 2012

Some Odd Gingerbread Kaylee Teaser!


Morning Peeps :)

Today, I thought I'd give you a little teaser of one of the new clear stamp images that will be released from Some Odd Girl next week. This is Gingerbread Kaylee. She comes with some sentiments and a couple of cutesome Gingerbread Bods, ideal for Christmas, but I think you could use Gingerbread Kaylee anytime.

My papers are Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas from last year. But why would you want them, when you could have any of the new Christmas Papers Kitty has in the Shop right now? I'm talking Bazzill Basics Believe, Echo Park A Very Merry Christmas, First Edition Christmas Village and Stocking Fillers, Glitz Design Joyeux Noel and My Minds Eye All is Bright, to name a few!

Of course, I've used my beloved Fishtail Flag Stax from Die-Namics. I'm pretty excited to see MTF have released a new fatter version of this die... Kitty will be taking delivery of her next Die-Namic delivery next week, so watch the store.

That's all from me today Folks, but Steph is back tomorrow with more deliciousness to tempt you!

Have a great weekend.

Stampin FluffnStuff

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)