Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Howdy!

Howdy y'all! Hope y'all doing good! Steph here to show you a card featuring MFT Pure Innocence Cowgirl!


I decided to make a little scene for my cowgirl using a variety of digi images and stamps all coloured with copics. It's fab what little scenes you can create when you gather together a variety of stamps!


Here is Cowgirl- isn't she the cutest?! I coloured her with copics and paper pieced her outfit using papers from MME'On The Bright Side. She looks like she's got country style! She's standing in front of the Dienamics Woodgrain fence. Can you see her lasso?


Tee hee! I've had a little fun with this wanted poster!! 



These horses are an old MFT stamp from their Punny Farm set which I masked and restamped 3 times and then coloured with copics.

Have a great Wednesday x

1 comment:

  1. Steph, this is an amazing project. I love the details, the paper piecing, the little scene, all of it, it's brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)