Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Have you got Cute-a-tude?

Hi everyone!! Steph here and today is my last card as Guest Designer for My Mum's Craft Shop- boo hoo! I want to thank Kitty and the rest of the DT for having me, I've had a ball!! So for my final card, I've used MFT Pure Innocence Cute-a-tude.


I know a few girls (and women!!) this would be suitable for so I reckon I'm going to use this stamp a fair bit! I coloured her with copics and lyra shadow. I've paper pieced her dress. I also double stamped the flower in her hair and raised it up on a foam pad. These stunning summery papers are Echo Park For The Record 2- Documented.



The sentiment is one of 5 that come with the main stamp- another one is "sassy pants" which I love! I cut the sentiment out using the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax.

Don't forget to check out the latest stock in at My Mum's Craft Shop here! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)