Sunday, 23 September 2012

Ellie's Birthday

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well and having a good Weekend so far, I am hopefully on my way to Alexandra Palace right now and will be meeting up with Kitty for a coffee and a catch up. The new Saturated Canary stamps arrived at My Mum's Craft Shop this week and I had lots of fun yesterday playing with them. This lovely image is called 'Ellies Birthday' and is available here from My Mum's Craft Shop.


I coloured my image with Promarkers and then cut it out leaving a small border and added it to my card using foam pads.


I finished with a rub on sentiment, some gems and flowers from my stash. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is sooooooo cute!!! I love it! And your blog is awesome! And I am now your new follower via gfc :)

    Yours Truly,
    aubzie
    hope you can follow me at Aubzielation and Party Prints & Pieces
    Enter to win my first giveaway of cute fabric tapes :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)