Thursday, 27 September 2012

Christmassy Notes

Hello ... Thursday again which means its my turn to post on the blog again - yippee!! Today, instead of a card I thought I would make something a little bit different to share with you all. I have made a little christmassy notebook holder with a pocket to keep the notes and a pen/pencil holder so you are always ready to jot down notes, lists ect.


If you click the picture you should be able to zoom in and get a closer look at the details. I am LOVING the papers, they are by My Minds Eye - Winter Wonderland and are available here. I just love the paper that I used on the pocket, I have been thinking for ages on how to best use it without covering it up on a card, just perfect! The image is another of the new Wild Rose Studio Christmas releases, this one is called Snowman Hugs ans can be found here. The text "notes" was made using another of my new goodies from My Mums Craft Shop, it is a Tim Holtz Sizzix alphabet die. I simply finished it off with ribbon, a poinsettia and some gems.


I hope you like it! We all love it here at My Mums Craft Shop and I am currently making up a tutorial for you all so you can have a go at making your very own! I shall leave you all with this closer image of the front so you can have another peek at the gorgeous image - which was of course coloured in with my copics :) x x

2 comments:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)