Thursday, 20 September 2012

Christmas Nativity

Hello, its Zoe again. With the weather getting colder I really felt the need to make something a little christmassy. I dont think there is an image out there any cuter than this!! Seriously - I have looked!! This cutie is called Nativity Play and she can be found in the shop here. It is definately my favourite stamp, sheep and a baby - whats not to love!!


I have coloured the image in with my Copic Markers, I literally have no idea how I used to colour before them, I can't even remember what I used - what did we do before alcohol markers eh?  lol! These scrummy papers are Bazzill Basics Believe and they too can be found in My Mums Craft Shop here. Such beautiful traditional papers perfect for a nativity scene. Thats pretty much it for my card, I left it nice and simple to show off the gorgeous image, added a bit of paper twiney ribbon, a little charm and a sentiment :)


I shall leave you with a close up of this cutie ... im off to shop for more christmas crafting goodies :p x x

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)