Saturday, 8 September 2012

Catherine Nibbling Chocolate

Hi MMCS-lovers! Steph here again and I'm here to show you a card I've made using Stamping Bella's Uptown Girl Catherine Nibbling Chocolate


I coloured her with copics and added a teeny bit of lyra pencil for shading. I also added some Stickles to her dress and the black on her dress and shoes has been done with a black gel pen to add shine. These stunning papers are the latest from Prima called Romance Novel- they're certainly evocative of bodice-ripping romance to me! The pretty rose is created using a Rolled Rose Die-namic and the heartsy swirl is a Magnolia die. The sentiment comes with the Uptownie stamp.


Bit more of a close up! Oh to own a dress like that and still be able to eat a box of chocs!!

Don't forget to check out the what new stock has arrived this month so far here! x



1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty and feminine Stephanie. X

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)