Thursday, 13 September 2012

Bella & Her Presents

Hello everyone, Its my time to post on the blog today, I have another Wild Rose Studio creation to share with you made with LOTS of yummies available from My Mums Craft Shop. How cute is this little elephant, she is Bella with Presents, and I have coloured her in with my copic markers. The papers are also from Wild Rose Studio, Strawberry Picnic - quite possibly the scrummiest paper I have ever seen! You cant see it too well as I have covered it up but the panel behind the image has bunting on it - sooo soo pretty!




I have decorated the card with a doily behind the image, some gorgeous little die-namics butterflies decorated with some pearls and a selection of different roses and cherry blossom flowers. The sentiment is a craftwork cards circle sentiment and it has been layered up with nestabilities circle and scalloped circle dies. To create a bit of a shabby chic feel I have distressed the edges of the papers slightly.

Thank you soo much for looking today and feel free to have a look around the shop, there are new scrummy goodies coming in all the time :) x x x

1 comment:

  1. lovely card and that little elephant is soooo cute
    love Chris

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)