Saturday, 22 September 2012

Beachy Beatrice

Hello! Steph here again. I've taken a break from all the Christmas cards I've been making and as we're on the last days of our summery September, I thought I'd make a card featuring CC Design's Beachy Beatrice.


Beachy Beatrice is coloured with copics and I've paper pieced her swimmy and cap. I double stamped the shell and starfish and raised them up on low 3d pads. These papers are the latest from MME called Bluebell, they're so beautiful. I've used the Catch a Wave Die-namic for the wave border and the sentiment is made with the brand new High Rise Lower Case Alphabet Die-namic. I sooo love this font!  Will be great for Christmas cards too I reckon- definately an essential purchase!


Close up. I love her little rounded tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)