Wednesday, 15 August 2012

You Rock My World

Hello all, Kitty here with my usual Wednesday post for this week!
Today i have a very colourful & busy card to share with you, featuring one of my fav all brands - My Favorite Things - how apt eh?! This is Rock Star...
So i inked up another of my gorgeous A La Mode Stamps, this time Rock Star and coloured her with my very much beloved Copics. All the background papers are from Echo Park - So Happy Together Pad - this should be back in stock very soon!
I used lots of Dienamics on this card - Dizzy Doily, Star STAX, Stacking Stars, Simply Scallop Medium & Sentiment Strips - phew what a list!

We are due another delivery of Dienamics anyday so if we haven't got what you are after shoot us over an email and we can reserve them for you when we have them back in stock :)

Kitty xx

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Kitty, I love all the colour. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kitty, love the colours and of course the stars are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)