Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Welcome to my world!

Hiya Shary here today. Yay my kids went back to school today so more crafting time for me.
I'm showing you a card I made over the weekend.


First I took a piece of square watercolour paper slightly smaller than my card blank and spritzed it with water. Then I sprayed over some of the gorgeous Dylusions Ink Sprays in Bubblegum Pink and Vibrant Turquoise. When mixed they make the purple colour. On a previous card I used the Cheery Lynn mini fanciful flourish die but I didn't want to throw away the waste so on this card I used it as a stencil with cream acrylic paint. To add a bit more texture I used the Tando Creative Sequin Waste mask with a little black ink. The border was made with a Martha Stewart butterfly punch and paper from the Prima Doodle Deux pad.  I inked the edges with TH milled lavendar distress ink. I then used a piece of ribbon to put across the middle and made a bow. As you can see I even kept the butterflies from the punch outs to use on my card. I added little pink gems to their centres. The flowers and girl are from the Creative Expressions - Artful Ladies collection. The flowers were stamped in versamark and then embossed with white embossing powder,cut out and a gem added. The lady is coloured in Copics and her wings are covered in shimmer mist. To finish off I added the sentiment which is from Creative Expressions - Art Sayings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)