Friday, 3 August 2012

Tweet!


Ok, I know, technically, owls don't tweet, but I couldn't think of a suitable hoot pun...

As you know, I'm a fan of having stash in the house that allows me to produce a card very quickly. Dedicated Birthday Diaries only work if you remember to look in them!

So, this hootiful (oh they're coming now!) Owl Die from the Sizzix Bigz Happi Collection is a winner for me.

In fact, I spent longer dithering about which papers to use from the First Edition New Leaf Pad, than I did sticking it all together. Job done!

Have a great weekend :)

Stampin FluffnStuff

3 comments:

  1. What a hoot! It's so very hootiful! Cool way to to get a quick but cute card, it's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is fab, really lovely Faye.xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)