Thursday, 30 August 2012

Treat box & Beach House Card

Hiya Shary here and today is my last post as a GDT :0(.  I've really enjoyed designing for the My Mum's Craft Shop blog and will be sad to go. But enough blabbering and onto today's project. I've shown you only cards for this month so  I made something different for today. It's a little treat box, so simple to make but lovely to give to someone if they are feeling a little down as a  gift. Maybe special chocolates inside?

This is the front view
And here is the side view


I made the box with Coordination card stock. I've used the gorgeous Bo Bunny Serenity papers for the front. The image and sentiment are from a set by Stamping Bella called Lolly and her brolly. She's been coloured with Copics and the raindrops have a little bit of lace stickle on them. I cut the sentiment up and edged it with turquoise brillance ink. The flourishes Cheery Lynn's mini fanciful flourish  have been cut out of a sheet of paper from the same Bo Bunny pad Then just some Bo Bunny Serenity gems to finish the box off.

I also made this card using the new Bazzill Basics - Beach House papers.

I used them for the background papers and for the little tag embellies. They have been cut from the papers and stitched around and inked. They really are gorgeous papers. The image is from CC Designs and is called Beachy Beatrice. She has been coloured with Copics.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing all my projects, don't forget to come back tomorrow as Faye has a gorgeous project to show you all.

Shary
x

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Shary. Gonna miss swing your creations coz they're pretty darn fab. However, my bank balance will be a little healthier. Loving the zingy colours on the gorgeous gift bag and the card is cayoot! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Faye I'm sad to go as loved working with all the products. Lol I'm sure you;ll find something to spend your money on :0)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)