Saturday, 4 August 2012

Thinking of You

Shary here and I was lucky enough to be picked by Kitty to be August's Guest Designer. Bit nervous as I've seen the Design Teams projects and they are fab!! Hope mine are up to their standard!!!

So for my first ever project I've made a card with a few of my fav things.


Kitty has on pre order at My Mum's Craft Shop the absolutely gorgeous Saturated Canary stamps. This one is called Nevaeh. I've coloured her with Copics. The papers are from a pad by Prima called En Francais. These pads are great value as yes you get papers but you also get some really versatile ones that you can cut bits out of, hence the tickets that I have on my card. I've edged everything with TH walnut stain distress ink and stitched around the layered papers with a burgundy thread. The "thinking of you" comes from the Creative Expressions set - Art Sayings. Just some pearls to finish off.

4 comments:

  1. No need to be nervous Shary. Your card is beautiful. I want everything on it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Faye. Loving the new SC images. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Shary, definitely no need to be nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous first card, Shary! Love that beautiful blue! x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)