Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Polished To Perfection

Hello everyone, it's a very exciting day for me as it's the new MFT Release Day which means more New Dienamics & more New Stamps are now available at My Mum's Craft Shop - YAY!!!!!
I was lucky enough to get to play with the new stamps & dies and here is what i came up with...
Isn't she such a cutie!? This is one of the new A La Modes Stamps called Polished To Perfection.
I coloured her with Copics and used one of the fab new MME Papers Pads called The Sweetest Thing Honey - it's totally gorge! I also used one of the new Dienamics called Reto Squares. I then added a flower i found in my stash and the swirls are Dienamics Fancy Flourish that i cut to fit. To finish i added some lovely cute Pink Gems in each corner.
 
Catch you all soon :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)