Sunday, 19 August 2012

Let's Celebrate!

Hello Everyone! Jane here today, a little later than usual! We have just come back from 2 weeks holiday in Dorset and Somerset and I am trying to get us organised! We had a fabulous time and I even managed to pop in to My Mum's Craft Shop to do a little bit of crafting with Kitty. We have gorgeous weather here today and a have a very summery card to match. I have made a card using the beautiful American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan papers which I layered onto kraft card.



The image I have used is by CC Designs and is called 'Sweet November Patty' and is available to buy here. I coloured the image with Promarkers and then die cut into a circle. I added a little banner cut with a Memory Box 'Simple Banner' die. I added a couple of little bows and some jute ribbon. I finished with a My Favourite things sentiment and some little flowers. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Aw this is gorgeous and what a cutie!!! loving your background paper too darl a stunning card big huggies June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and the backing papers really match the colours you chose for the image.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I've definately got to get this stamp!! x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)