Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Firecracker Patty

Hello everyone, Kitty here! Hope you are all having a fabulous day, whatever you are doing!
I thought i would share my latest CC Designs card i made with Firecracker Patty!
Don't you just love this lil cutie she is called Patty and is one of the new gorgeous CC Designs Stamps. She is such a dream to colour too. I of course used my Copics. The papers are all the lovely Kanban Cool Britannia Collecion. I also used a Cheery Lynn Flourish & Dienamics Stacking Stars.
I then added a bit of ribbon with a double knot & some pearly Pearls.
 
Right gotta dash, tons of deliveries are arriving and need adding to the site!
 
Kitty xx

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! That's what imagine she's saying!! I love that image!! x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)