Friday, 10 August 2012

Double Whammy Friday!

Morning :)

I've got a bit of a double whammy for you today and the ingredient list alone is like a chapter from War and Peace, so better get this show on the road...


I'm really enjoying the inky, splatty stuff at the moment. Just as well Kitty has plenty of goodies in store to accommodate!

I used an old brush to paint Inkylicious Sprinkys in Aegean Sea and Bamboo onto a piece of watercolour paper. It's then splatted with extra drops of both inks, and water. Next up, a little stamping with Inkylicious Swiss Dot and Inkylicious Tiny Script. Phew! That's the background sorted, are you keeping up?!

The sentiment is from Die-Namics Vertical Greetings Stamp and Die Set, and cut out with the die from the same! The Die-Namics Rolled Flower and Die-Namics Royal Leaves were cut from inky background scraps. Add a Rhinestone Flourish and Bob's your Uncle...

What's next?


Sweetheart Marci! I have a soft spot for La La Land Crafts Stamps. I also have a soft spot for Memory Box Dies, and to tie in with Marci's bunting, I've used the Heart Chain Border, as a border and to make some bunting. Cayoot! The papers are American Crafts Dear Lizzie Neapolitan. Pretty scrummy, huh?!

And that's about it. Of course I could tell you I've used Copics, but that's a whole other story...

Have a great weekend.

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)