Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Christmas with Craftwork Cards

 Hello, Zoe here and I am sooo excited to be back sharing cards with you on the My Mums Craft Shop blog! After a little break away from crafting I am really pleased that I managed to return to cardmaking - I do love it! I was that excited to be joining you all again that I have two cards to share with you today, both made using lots of yummy co-ordinating Craftwork Cards goodies - yummy and currently in the SALE at MMCS Craftwork Cards goodies ;) I know it's still a way to go before its Christmas, but with soo many cards to make I feel that I should make a bit of a start.
Simple cards, but effective I think, the first is a mini card made primarily with die cuts and a little bit of colouring to the images with my copics.
The second card I have to share with you today is an easel card. I haven't made one of these for a long time so it was nice to do something a little bit different. A change is always welcome every now and then :)
I love how all the craftwork cards goodies match, the paperselementssentimentsborders, it makes it soo much easier to put quick cards together. The image panels even fit exactly into the die cut frames ... Magic! Even better still, Kitty currently has all of them on special offer at the moment - how can you resist those papers .... look at the pretty foiling!!
Don't hesitate to pop over to the online shop, there is currently an extra 15% off to celebrate the bank holiday too, you gotta be quick though, the discount finishes at midnight ... see you there! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)