Friday, 17 August 2012

A bird on the flourish...


Morning All :)

Now, if you've been paying attention, you'll know, you've seen this layout from me before! But, I thought it lent itself well to a bit of flourish action.

I've used a very, very, old flourish stamp. We're talking at least 2009 here! But you could get your mitts on something equally flourishy in Store... try Artemio Delicate Flourishes, for example.

The papers are delish and from Kaisercraft Fine and Sunny. I love this pad, it always cheers me up. And the little bird? Well, this cutie is from the Die-Namics Homespun Birdhouse Stamp and Die Set.

Sorted! I think I'll take the rest of the day off...

Stampin FluffnStuff

2 comments:

  1. I love this Faye, so simple but so pretty. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)