Tuesday, 17 July 2012

You Are My Anchor

Hello everyone, Kitty here! I have a girlie card to show you - but no pink in sight!!!
Who says blues & turquoise can't be girlie eh?!
This is of course one of the new A La Modes called You Anchor Me. You know how much i love my A La Modes, so i really couldn't wait to play with this beauty! I coloured her with my Copics and dusted some ink around her to blend her in a bit better - white just looked to sharp.
The papers are an old My Minds Eye Paper Pad - i am finally getting round to using my papers lol.
I then added a Cheery Lynn Swirl, a bit of lace & some flowers. The sentiment was stamped and cut with my Dienamics Flag Stax - i just rounded the edge! The wheel is from Dienamics Sea Charms.

Catch you all soon :)

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)