Friday, 6 July 2012

Tutu Sweet!


Morning :)

I thought I'd share a clean and simple card I made the other day...

The squares of paper were really quick as I cheated and used a punch. The papers are Kaisercraft Fine & Sunny. This is a lovely paper pad, full of scrummy papers, some of them with a varnish finish, and there are four sheets of die cuts at the back too. In fact, I like them so much, I'm finiding it hard to bring myself to cut them!

I have a soft spot for Lulu. This one is from the Kraftin Kimmie Lovely Lulu Set and so is the sentiment. She's finished off with a spot of doodling, and some Fuchsia Gems. Job done.

Have a great weekend.

Stampin FluffnStuff

1 comment:

  1. Love this...great image and such a fab idea to use up your paper scraps .
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)