Thursday, 5 July 2012

Playing with Distress Inks and Inkylicious stamps

Hello Everyone! Jane here with my usual Thursday post. I have something a bit different for you today. I have been playing with some of the gorgeous new Inkylicious stamps which arrived last month at My Mum's Craft shop. I tried for the very first time blending the inks directly onto the card masking the edges with a Post-it note to get a clean frame around the inked area. I applied various distress inks using a brush and then stamped over the inked background with the Inkylicious tiny script stamp.


I stamped some Dandelions in Distress inks using the Make a Wish set . I used two shades of inks to give the image some depth and then stamped a sentiment over the top with Archival ink.
I added a small wooden button and a stick on gem as a finishing touch. I hope this will inspire you to try some of the new Inky products that Kitty has in stock now. Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card - love the contrast of the distressed middle with the clean white border x

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)