Friday, 27 July 2012

Inky Chloe Stems


Hey Peeps :)

I'm running a little late today, what can I say? School holidays and sunshine!

So, I thought I'd share something I made the last time I got inky and messy with my Cosmic Shimmer Misting Inks. I've used the Summer Breeze Set, which includes pink, blue and purple shades.

Hero Arts Clings Newspaper Eiffel Tower is fast becoming one of my favourite stamps when I'm playing with this style of card. I love that the collage is made for you already. I wanted a slightly softer image so I stamped onto textured card.

Chloe Stems also has to be one of my favourite Memory Box Dies right now. Kitty has recently had a delivery of some of the newest dies, worth taking a looksie in Store!

Otherwise, I've just finished off with a little kraft card I put through a ribbler, some pearls and twine. Job done!

Have a great weekend.

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)