Monday, 16 July 2012

Flora the Cyclist


Where did that weekend go?! I don't know, Kitty will be stocking Christmas stuff soon! ;) Have you seen the Mulberry Wood Cuteness?

But that's enough of that, today, I'd like to share a card I made with some 'vintage' My Minds Eye Paper. This paper is from Lost and Found Blush. (Don't forget, if you can't find what you're looking for, give Kitty a shout, she'll be happy to help.)

I (reluctantly) cut this up so that the Eiffel Tower sits in the corner. But you could recreate something similar with any paper you like and Hero Arts Newspaper Eiffel Tower. If you're feeling more Queen's Jubilee than Tour de France, you could use Hero Arts London Background. Either way, paper, stamp and a little embossing makes a quick and easy background for Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Flora the Cyclist.

Job done!

Have a great week...

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)