Thursday, 19 July 2012

A Felt Owl cushion

Hello Everyone! Jane here today to share what I have been playing with this week! I have been playing with my felts and one of the new Sizzix dies which arrived last week at My Mum's Craft shop.
I have used the Owl die which is very popular and has already sold out but there a loads of dies in this collection that would be suitable for this Project.


I started by cutting out a large scalloped circle to build the Owl design on after I had cut out all the pieces from different coloured felts. I managed to sew all the pieces together using my machine apart from the little feet which I had to sew by hand. I added a little heart cut from bias binding and then sewed the scalloped circle onto a felt square. I edged the cushion with bias binding before sewing it together. The little buttons for the eyes are from The Ribbon Girl. I hope you have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)