Friday, 15 June 2012

Getting Splattered!


Morning :)

Have you noticed the new, splattery type products Kitty has in stock yet? Yep, I'm talking about the Alcohol Inks, the Cosmic Shimmer Dazzle Paints, the Cosmic Shimmer Misting Inks, the Cosmic Shimmer Spray Mica Pigments and the Dylusions Sprays.

If you're a bit like me, you might be a bit nervous of using these fantastic products to make the really stylish, inky things that Kitty has been making all week. So, I thought I'd use some to make an old vintagey style card look a little more aged.

I've used a Topper from The Hobby House Wee Suzi's Garden Set, inked and distressed the edges, then given her a liberal squirt of splatter spray in two colours. The papers are Glitz Design Happy Travels Paper Pad, also splattered with ink. A bit if twine and a few pearls finish her off. Oh, before I head off, just remember to:

a) cover your desk before you splatter
b) heat set the ink before you turn panels over to stick tape on the back...

Have a great weekend.

Stampin FluffnStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)