Friday, 29 June 2012

Eiffel Flower


Morning All.

With all the new squirty stuff Kitty has in store now, (you can see it here.) I thought it might be fun to get my mitts on some...

To make the flower, I sprayed Cosmic Shimmer Summer Twist, (a pack of three bottles of loveliness, including blue, pink and purple.) onto watercolour paper and heat set, becuase I was too impatient to wait for it to dry! I punched some flowers and screwed them up, which was quite satisfying, unwrapped them and built a flower.

The background is Hero Arts Clings - Newspaper Eiffel Tower. I've embossed it too, for added depth. Check out the Embossing Folders Section, there are loads to choose from.

I had a lot of fun trying something different...

Stampin FluffnStuff

2 comments:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)