Monday, 21 May 2012

Vertical Greetings...

Today i have another card to show you that i made in the Dienamics Demo over at MMCS on Saturday! This time it's made using Vertical Greetings Die & Stamp Set. I really do love this stamp set and it seems many of you do too as it's sold out again, but we do have more on the way!
I am so loving using big greetings as the main focal point, apparently it's very in fashion too, oo get me! Along with Vertical Greetings i also used Dienamics Fancy Flourish & Botanical Beauty. My fav two Dienamics i think, love them together too! The papers are new MME Indie Chic Citron - loving this set now i've opened finally got round to using it! I also added a few Pearls & a dash of ribbon!

Make sure you hop on over to our Facebook Page as we are giving away a £25 voucher plus a £5 voucher for every 10 new likes we get - so lots of chances to win!

Kitty xx



1 comment:

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)